Monday, September 27, 2010

Amusement Park Fun

Yesterday we hit some family fun at "Cliff's" in Albuquerque. (We all 3 needed a break from the construction at home and this was perfect.) DJ and I were able to ride all of the kiddie rides with Cole - and there were several his size.

Cole's 1st ride was the Merry - Go - Round which you can see he quickly protested. However, as soon as the horse started moving his mind change, he trusted us and wanted "More Neigh Neigh".

Next was the "bouncy car" which turned out to be his favorite ride - close tie to the train. Luckily for me, DJ rode this one cause it would have made me sick for sure.

I got the joy of ridding the "Doggie" with Cole which happened to be much gentler. It did go around in a never ending circle but surprisingly enough - I didn't get sick. (He wanted to ride the one that looked like Annie.)
Can you believe Cole rode this waterslide!!! I was shocked to see him and DJ come down. The climb to the top was long and I was certain after waiting for a 1/2 hour that they were going to be walking back down the stairs - but he did it! DJ said he was quiet the entire way down (I am sure it was dark inside) but by the look of the face at the end - he liked it! Cole said, "Agua, wet, boat..."

We took a break for lunch and then Cole saw this next ride - I have no clue what it was called. I was just THRILLED - I wasn't the one he wanted to ride it with. I would have lost my lunch no doubt. (The Cole girls are known for motion sickness if you didn't know - and going in circles is tough!) I was thinking Cole might get sick on this ride but he just laughed and laughed and tried to spin the wheel harder to spin faster. We were laughing so hard at him. (I think he takes after his Papa Rodney. The faster, the bumpier, the better!)

2 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun. Great pictures. Cole does look like he has taken a growth spurt! What a good daddy to ride all the rides with him and momma is a wonderful photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my dear ones, I have spent the afternoon visiting your blog and enjoying all the pics and comments. I was reminiscing about our week at the beach and all the fun we had. The little boys were so precious and it was such fun seeing them play so nicely together. There is nothing I enjoy more than haviing the family together. I am glad that you had some fun time with your sisters, Stephanie.
    Cole does look like he has grown since he was here. They just grow too fast! Keep the pics coming. I really enjoy them and all the comments. Love you all lots. Love and smooches, Grammie/Great Grammie

    ReplyDelete