Cole's Latest and Greatest:
- Cole's current diet consits of bananas, eggs (hard-boiled), bread, cheese, milk, dirt, sticks and sand. The rest usually comes out with the tongue as fast as it goes in. Occasionally we can sneak in yogurt, melon or applesauce. And, he finally has shown a fondness for sweets!
- 110% Boy - Cole is wild. He has really grown a little wild side. He wrestles his stuffed animals, pounces on them, rolls on them and throws himself at pillows and/or blankets on the floor. He stands at the fridge and tosses all the fridge phonics magnets onto the floor and is on to the next activity.
- 5th tooth is on its way.
- Learned how to give "High-Five" and likes to give equal turns to mom and dad. If mom or dad is too slow in responding he will hit the back of his own head with his hand.
- Shares bites of food with everyone including Annie.
- Still won't walk independently for very many steps. He does however, insist on holding our hand to get from point A to point B. He gets very upset if he is left behind to crawl. We've tried tricking him into walking but he will just stand, think for a few seconds and decides to crawl - he's smart, we have lots of tile!